Sunday, September 7, 2014

Bring It Back

I miss it. I miss it all. The Lifestyle. The simplicity. The idea of it. Im lost in a world full of jobs, act scores, college applications, and social status. All I want to do is go outside and jump on my tramp without my neighbors thinking I'm crazy. I want to be able to miss church and not be put on the byc list. I want to play cops and robbers with my friends. I want My childhood back. I want to live carefree. I want to be out of this world that cares about what kind of car I drive and In one that cares about where I drive it. Sadly we know this can't happen because if you don't have the nicest house, nicest clothes, or nicest car then you aren't worth anyones time. Yet if you do have all that you are shallow and don't have a struggle in the world. I don't know where I'm going with this but what I do know is I would like my crayons back, Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment