Sunday, September 14, 2014

 Human
I know I'm human.
 I know because I hate math. Because I can never find my keys. 
Because I pretend I'm getting a text to avoid awkward silence.
 I know I'm human because every time I have to say goodbye I die a little on the inside. 
Because I give myself headaches trying to figure things out I don't understand.
 Because I don't know when to leave. 
I know because I can't tell when you are being sarcastic or a complete ass. 
Because when someone yells at me, I yell back. 
Louder. 
I know I'm human because when you ask me whats on my mind I know better than to tell you.
Because I can't just get over things.
I know I'm human because I really do care even though I pretend like I don't.
I stare to long, laugh too loud, care too much, ignore too often, read too little, and never say enough. 
This is how I know I'm Human.

2 comments:

  1. "I stare to long, laugh too loud, care too much, ignore too often, read too little, and never say enough."

    This is so good I read it more than once.
    My favorite human post so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I know because I hate math. Because I can never find my keys.
    Because I pretend I'm getting a text to avoid awkward silence."

    this is so relatable its funny and scary. love this.

    ReplyDelete