Sunday, December 14, 2014

I Remember 
I remember when we used to fight
I remember when we used to hate each other
I remember when you pushed my head threw a fence over pick up basketball
I remember when we would wait on the curb to get picked up
I remember when when we would wake up early to play video games, but you never let me play
I remember when you told me how I was nothing, and would never be anything
I remember the time when you tried to knocked me out for wrestling in your room with my friends
I remember when you let me borrow your car so I could sneak out without getting caught
I remember when you first got your car and we debated never going home
I remember when you decided what was best for you
I remember staying up late alone wondering how I could do it with out you
I remember dreading the day thats coming
I remember when we sat at dinner in disbelief that it would be our last night together for 4 years
I remember waking up the next morning in shock
I remember that quiet car ride filled with meaningless conversation to avoid what was really going on
I remember when we hugged and you whispered to me "you be good" and I did everything to hold back tears
I remember when you didn't look back
I remember breaking down
I remember you,
I just hope you remember me.

No comments:

Post a Comment